- Availability to work 24/7 including weekends and holidays
- 2 years of experience in security, law enforcement, military or related experience
- Experience operating video surveillance systems
- Proficiency in multi-tasking multiple programs simultaneously
- Basic de-escalation skills to provide high-level client service
- 4 years of experience in security, law enforcement, military or related experience
- Experience dispatching security and law enforcement entities
As a Security Operator, you'll gather information and act on any potential threats to Family of Companies personnel, physical assets, image, reputation or other stakeholders while driving safety within the Family of Companies (FOC) and surrounding areas.
- Gather information from multiple open-source locations, including various media outlets, government agencies and subscription services
- Create, review and edit various incident management reports to be disseminated to leadership
- Calmly and effectively handle high-stress situations, such as crisis management incidents and emergency communications
- Collaborate with Contracted Security and law enforcement partners by assisting with run sheets, badges, radios, briefings and their initial investigations (such as surveillance findings), manage dispatch console and dispatch accordingly using proper radio etiquette
- Manage multiple email boxes, compose emails and properly categorize emails
- Complete thorough camera surveillance investigations
- Operate analytical and camera surveillance systems to identify suspicious behavior and activity in or near owned and occupied properties
- Handle, document and route escalated calls/surveillance requests/concerns to leadership
- Familiarity with FOCs 180+ assets and monitor these assets via access control programs including any events that may impact these assets
- Assistance with commercial and residential tenant requests, such as building/parking/access control concerns
- Complete open-source background investigations including social media deep dives
Benefits and Perks
Our team members fuel our strategy, innovation and growth, so we ensure the health and well-being of not just you, but your family, too! We go above and beyond to give you the support you need on an individual level and offer all sorts of ways to help you live your best life. We are proud to offer eligible team members perks and health benefits that will help you have peace of mind. Simply put: We’ve got your back. Check out our full list of Benefits and Perks.
Who We Are
Rock Security offers 24/7 safety and security services and training to Rock Family of Companies team members, tenants and visitors. We’re proud to be part of collaborative public-private partnerships working toward the common goals of enhancing the safety of everyone who lives, works and visits Detroit, Cleveland and our other home cities.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.
Rocket Mortgage, backed by Rocket Companies®, means more opportunities for you to carve your own career path forward. From our desire to revolutionize the way people get mortgages to addressing challenges big or small with outside-the-box solutions, we’re not your typical employer. We’ll provide you with everything you need to make sure you’re successful here.