At Rocket Loans, you’ll build a career that helps you achieve your professional goals while helping clients get the loans they need to reach their financial goals. We’re looking for innovators and those unafraid to disrupt the status -quo. With an inclusive culture and opportunities to make a positive impact; we’re here to help you foster your career growth. And with a comprehensive benefits package and perks including on-site health care, wellness courses, education assistance and family support, you can be sure that your health and wellness is our top priority.
Apply today to join a team that can help empower you to be a part of something bigger, while elevating your career to the next level.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience with application and software development
- Proven experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Proficiency working with Salesforce platforms
- Skilled in SOQL and Apex
- Skilled in HTML and CSS
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce development tools, such as Visual Studio Code, scratch orgs and Salesforce CLI
- Experience using Git
- Experience working with Agile methodology on a self-organizing, cross-functional team
- Experience integrating Salesforce applications with external systems or APIs
- Proficiency building Lightning Web Components, VisualForce, or Aura components
- Ability to manage projects and create timelines and development goals
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Work with stakeholders to determine CRM needs
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Design, code and implement Salesforce solutions
- Build and maintain integrations between Salesforce and external applications
- Test the stability and functionality of the application
- Automate business processes using a combination of Apex and configurable automation tools
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Participate in code reviews
- Write documents and provide technical training for Salesforce staff
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions
- Articulate the benefits and risks to solution feasibility and functionality
Benefits and Perks
Our team members fuel our strategy, innovation and growth, so we ensure the health and well-being of not just you, but your family, too! We go above and beyond to give you the support you need on an individual level and offer all sorts of ways to help you live your best life. We are proud to offer eligible team members perks and health benefits that will help you have peace of mind. Simply put: We’ve got your back. Check out our full list of Benefits and Perks.
Who We Are
Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and are committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2022, named #5 on People Magazine’s Companies That Care List in 2022 and recognized as #7 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.
Rocket Mortgage, backed by Rocket Companies®, means more opportunities for you to carve your own career path forward. From our desire to revolutionize the way people get mortgages to addressing challenges big or small with outside-the-box solutions, we’re not your typical employer. We’ll provide you with everything you need to make sure you’re successful here.