- Studying Operations, Business, Communications or related
- Strong written communication
- Prior experience in a customer service oriented role/internship
- Proficency with Microsoft Excel
Commute Solutions internship will give a unique behind the scenes opportunity to work within HR services, within a business that most companies don't offer. We support the parking and mobility needs for the entire FOC, including other locations in the US and Windsor. From setting the parking strategy, to negotiating new partnerships, Commute Solutions truly finds unique solutions for our FOC family.
- Responsible for a high level of customer service interactions, including email, chat, and phone.
- Ability to work with data (read, understand, and do basic formulas)
- Process a high volume of data changes with accuracy and efficiency
Benefits and Perks
Our team members fuel our strategy, innovation and growth, so we ensure the health and well-being of not just you, but your family, too! We go above and beyond to give you the support you need on an individual level and offer all sorts of ways to help you live your best life. We are proud to offer eligible team members perks and health benefits that will help you have peace of mind. Simply put: We’ve got your back. Check out our full list of Benefits and Perks.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Rocket Mortgage, backed by Rocket Companies®, means more opportunities for you to carve your own career path forward. From our desire to revolutionize the way people get mortgages to addressing challenges big or small with outside-the-box solutions, we’re not your typical employer. We’ll provide you with everything you need to make sure you’re successful here.