The Talent Enablement Intern will support the team with design, development and delivery of talent management processes, programs and tools. The Talent Enablement Intern works closely with other DevCore and Pulse teams to break down silos and foster collaboration across the talent management life cycle.
- Passion for Human Resources or Talent Management
- Interest in Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Prior experience in Project Management, Human Resources
- Evaluate existing talent management processes, programs and tools to develop an understanding of our current portfolio and to measure existing business impact
- Actively participate in the support of our talent management processes and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Partner with the Talent Enablement team to conduct external research on talent management processes, programs and tools
- Analyze internal data to identify areas of opportunity in the talent management life cycle
- Assist with gathering data from stakeholders and business partners to identify emerging needs
- Collaborate with other DevCore and Pulse teams as needed to ensure decisions are being made holistically and to identify how to integrate new talent offerings with existing processes and programs
- Research talent management best practices to support continuous improvement of our processes
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Rocket Mortgage, backed by Rocket Companies®, means more opportunities for you to carve your own career path forward. From our desire to revolutionize the way people get mortgages to addressing challenges big or small with outside-the-box solutions, we’re not your typical employer. We’ll provide you with everything you need to make sure you’re successful here.