- 2+ years of experience with quantitative and qualitative financial analysis, obtained via roles in corporate finance, treasury, equity research, investment banking or similar functions
- Strong business and financial acumen with knowledge of financial modeling and financial statement analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, engineering, math or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, FactSet and similar applications
- CFA designation, MBA, or CPA or progress toward completing one
The Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst, Investor Relations is a key role in the small, strategic team investor relations team. You will report directly to the Head of Investor Relations.
- Gather and analyze relative stock price movement, market sentiment and industry news
- Gather competitive intelligence and perform valuation and benchmark analysis of industry peers
- Gather and analyze equity research analyst reports and valuation models, track analyst consensus
- Participate in analyst and investor calls and meetings
- Assist in preparation of earnings calls and investor events
- Work with business teams across company, including financial reporting, FP&A, treasury, legal, operating teams and PR
- Provide logistical support for earnings calls, investor/analyst events and meetings, IR website, annual meeting of shareholders and other support duties
- Ideal candidate has strong business acumen, adept with financial modeling, high standards of excellence, self-starter, willingness to learn, detail-oriented and possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Perks
Our team members fuel our strategy, innovation and growth, so we ensure the health and well-being of not just you, but your family, too! We go above and beyond to give you the support you need on an individual level and offer all sorts of ways to help you live your best life. We are proud to offer eligible team members perks and health benefits that will help you have peace of mind. Simply put: We’ve got your back. Check out our full list of Benefits and Perks.
Who We Are
Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and are committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2022, named #5 on People Magazine’s Companies That Care List in 2022 and recognized as #7 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.
Rocket Mortgage, backed by Rocket Companies®, means more opportunities for you to carve your own career path forward. From our desire to revolutionize the way people get mortgages to addressing challenges big or small with outside-the-box solutions, we’re not your typical employer. We’ll provide you with everything you need to make sure you’re successful here.