Rocket Central is a centralized hub that delivers thoughtful and innovative solutions for Rocket Companies®. We are the center of operations, technology, marketing, HR, legal, strategy and more that propels our companies forward. Here, we’ll give you the opportunity to launch your career and work with various companies, spanning multiple industries from fintech, to auto and real estate. We offer you the tools you’ll need to succeed, no matter what stage you’re at in your career. You’ll be able to master your craft here by working on complex problems in a collaborative culture and challenging yourself to make a real impact.
Apply today to see all that Rocket Central has to offer!
- 2 years of experience with Legal Tracker e-billing system
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to implement processes and drive process efficiencies
- Working knowledge of CT Corporation system and service of process
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or another related field
- Experience working on an in-house legal team, as a paralegal or legal assistant
- Experience using the iManage document management system
As a Legal Operations Administrator, you'll partner with leadership to coordinate all aspects of the enterprise’s e-billing system, Legal Tracker including intake, onboarding and reporting. You'll partner with internal and external teams to resolve inquiries and ensure compliance.
- Manage all aspects of legal matter management reporting including pulling and sending spend reporting from Legal Tracker
- Intake legal matters across multiple companies and legal subject matter areas
- Ensure invoice compliance with internal billing guidelines
- Partner with internal and external accounting teams on invoice processing
- Onboard law firms including training and documentation of engagement letters
- Coordinate timekeeper rate reviews
- Manage internal user onboarding and training
- Respond to and resolve law firm and vendor inquiries
- Assist with accrual, spend forecasting and budgeting processes
- Perform system audits and other special projects as needed
Benefits and Perks
Our team members fuel our strategy, innovation and growth, so we ensure the health and well-being of not just you, but your family, too! We go above and beyond to give you the support you need on an individual level and offer all sorts of ways to help you live your best life. We are proud to offer eligible team members perks and health benefits that will help you have peace of mind. Simply put: We’ve got your back. Check out our full list of Benefits and Perks.
Who We Are
Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and are committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2022, named #5 on People Magazine’s Companies That Care List in 2022 and recognized as #7 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.
Rocket Mortgage, backed by Rocket Companies®, means more opportunities for you to carve your own career path forward. From our desire to revolutionize the way people get mortgages to addressing challenges big or small with outside-the-box solutions, we’re not your typical employer. We’ll provide you with everything you need to make sure you’re successful here.