Rocket Connections, backed by Rocket Companies®, has opportunities to help clients achieve the dream of home ownership and financial freedom. A career here ensures you’re taken care of, both in and out of the office. With comprehensive benefits, paid training and countless professional development opportunities, you’ll have access to a workplace where you can achieve more than you ever imagined. At Rocket Connections, you’re empowered to build a career that helps fulfill your passions. Our team members’ innovation combined with our diverse workforce, is what fuels our competitive edge and ensures our future success.
Apply today to see what impacts you can make on your career!
- Ability to fluently read, write and speak both English and Spanish
- Experience in a role utilizing professional verbal communication skills
- 1 year of telemarketing and/or sales experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity and adaptability in using various software systems
As a Client Communication Specialist, you'll contact and transfer clients to other parties and persuade them on products, goods and services in a production-driven environment. Our Client Communication Specialist also provides exceptional support and communication for inbound calls.
- Perform a heavy volume of inbound and outbound phone duties, including contacting and transferring clients to appropriate parties, cold calling and setting appointments
- Effectively and efficiently perform work in the internal proprietary software and technology of the company
- Participate in regular training on products and clients of the company
- Filter leads on behalf of the company’s clients by staying current on market and product shifts
- Communicate carefully, intentionally and with accurate information to prioritize a positive experience for clients
- Respond to all communication urgently, balancing phone calls, emails and chat messages appropriately
- Work efficiently to meet team and personal goals
Benefits and Perks
Our team members fuel our strategy, innovation and growth, so we ensure the health and well-being of not just you, but your family, too! We go above and beyond to give you the support you need on an individual level and offer all sorts of ways to help you live your best life. We are proud to offer eligible team members perks and health benefits that will help you have peace of mind. Simply put: We’ve got your back. Check out our full list of Benefits and Perks.
Who We Are
Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and are committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2022, named #5 on People Magazine’s Companies That Care List in 2022 and recognized as #7 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.
Rocket Mortgage, backed by Rocket Companies®, means more opportunities for you to carve your own career path forward. From our desire to revolutionize the way people get mortgages to addressing challenges big or small with outside-the-box solutions, we’re not your typical employer. We’ll provide you with everything you need to make sure you’re successful here.